INTERMINISTERIAL TEAM FOR TERRORIST THREATS
The Interministerial Team for Terrorist Threats was established on the basis of the Order no. 162 of the Prime Minister of 25 October 2006.
This is a subsidiary body of the Cabinet which ensures cooperation of the governmental administration in the field of identifying, preventing and combating terrorism. The basic tasks of the Team include e.g.: monitoring terrorist threats, presenting opinions and conclusions for the Cabinet, elaborating projects of standards and procedures in the field of combating terrorism, initiating and coordinating actions taken by the competent authorities of the governmental administration, organising cooperation with other countries in the area of combating terrorism etc.
The body comprises:
1. a Chairperson – the Minister of the Interior;
2. a Deputy – the Minister of Finance, the Minister of National Defence, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Minister of Justice;
a) Secretaries or Undersecretaries of State in the Ministry of the Interior,
b) the Secretary of the Security Services Board,
c) the Chief of National Civil Defence,
d) the Head of the Internal Security Agency,
e) the Head of the Foreign Intelligence Agency,
f) the Head of the Government Protection Bureau,
g) the Police Commander-in-Chief,
h) the Border Guard Commander-in-Chief,
i) the Chief Commandant of the State Fire Service,
j) the Chief of the General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces,
k) the Chief of the Military Intelligence Service,
l) the Chief of the Military Counterintelligence Service,
m) the Commander-in-Chief of the Polish Military Gendarmerie,
n) the General Inspector of Fiscal Control,
o) the General Inspector of Financial Information,
p) the Head of Customs Service,
r) the Director of the Government Centre for Security or a person acting as his/her Deputy.
- INTERMINISTERIAL TEAM FOR TERRORIST THREATS The Interministerial Team for Terrorist Threats was established on the basis of the Order no. 162 of the Prime Minister of 25 October 2006.
- PERMANENT GROUP OF EXPERTS The Permanent Group of Experts comprises representatives of the bodies being members of the Interministerial Team for Terrorist Threats.
- COUNTER – TERRORIST CENTRE (CTC) The Counter – Terrorist Centre of the Internal Security Agency is a coordination and analysis unit in charge of preventing and combating terrorism.
- GOVERNMENT CENTRE FOR SECURITY Government Centre for Security is a public administration unit subordinated to the Prime Minister.